Five yoga poses for weight loss.
Are you willing to try to lose weight but not exercise yet? If you don’t want to follow your gym routine, try some exciting yoga poses below. Even if you are not used to it, you can develop flexibility and strength little by little.
Today we are sharing five exciting yoga poses for weight loss. Yoga exercises have become one of the favourite options for people struggling with being overweight for weight loss. Although other measures must be taken to lose the extra weight, yoga is very beneficial.
Some people prefer yoga over traditional physical exercise because it burns fat and strengthens muscles simultaneously. It also improves emotional well-being and helps control the anxiety that can lead to overeating.
These exercises do not take up a lot of space, and because they consist of a short series of exercise positions, they can be done anywhere.
1. Camel Pose for Weight Loss
The camel pose is the perfect yoga exercise for a toned and slim body. In addition, it is recommended for reducing waist circumference because it stimulates the lower back area.
- Kneel on a yoga mat and straighten your back. Keep your knees shoulder-width apart.
- Put your weight on your toes, so your instep is off the mat.
- Next, straighten your arms in front of you and lean your body backwards.
- Hold the position for ten to fifteen seconds with the abdomen contracted.
- Exhale slowly and back to the original position.
- Repeat 3 to 6 times.
2. Cobra Pose
Cobra is a famous yoga pose that strengthens the back and abdominal muscles. It is recommended for reducing fat accumulation in the buttocks and strengthening the gluteal muscles.
- Lie with face down on a yoga mat and stretch your legs out.
- Place your palms next to your chest and lift your upper body.
- Bend back as far as possible and lookup.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds and rest.
- Repeat 5-8 times.
3. Warrior Stance
Warrior is a posture for weight loss, and among other features, it increases lung capacity. By practising this pose, you can work your abdominal, leg, and buttock muscles all at once.
- Stand up straight and spread your legs.
- Turn your right leg to the right side and bring your left leg forward to form a 90-degree angle.
- Reach your hands up and reach them as high as you can. Bring your palms together and look upwards as if in a prayer position.
- Take a deep breath, relax and do the same on the other side.
- Repeat 10 to 12 times.
This sitting technique is one of the best exercises for weight loss, especially for reducing belly fat. It takes some strength and flexibility but is easy to follow.
- Sit on a yoga mat with your back straight and your legs extended in front of you.
- As you exhale, bend your body forward so that your toes touch your hands.
- Grasp your toes and place your forehead on your shin or knee.
- Keep that position for ten seconds and then rest.
- Repeat 8 to 10 times.
To complete a simple series of yoga exercises for weight loss, we recommend this classic bow pose. It is a flexibility and concentration exercise that helps burn fat and strengthen the buttocks. It also improves the stability of the spine and reduces back pain.
- Lie on the floor and bend your legs upwards.
- Raise your legs behind you to form a bow.
- Lift your upper body and look forward.
- Extend your arms behind you and grab your legs with your hands.
- Inhale and exhale deeply and hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Repeat five times.
Do you trying to lose weight but not doing any exercise yet? If you don’t want to follow your gym routine, try this exciting yoga pose. It can be challenging to get used to from the start, but you will increase your flexibility and strength little by little.